Student Login KILLEEN (254) 634-3500 AUSTIN (512) 454-6116
The mission of CyberTex is to provide individuals with workplace skills that qualify them for initial employment in the
workforce and/or career advancement after employment in medical, healthcare, information technology, and business fields.

Austin Campus

Killeen Campus

Home | Blog

IT Certifications and Degree

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATIONS FROM CYBERTEX

We aim to provide a well-rounded curriculum that clears the path toward a successful career path for our students. All I.T. certification courses taught at CyberTex can be applied toward any I.T. Degree. Our I.T. Certification programs prepare students for careers as systems programmers in a scientific and/or engineering environment. Arithmetic and engineering courses supplement a secure backbone of information technology courses that empower students to design and implement software using intricate data structures, computations, and interfaces.
As a student, you will acquire soft skills, take personality tests and learn how to apply learned knowledge in the workplace, as well as learning which career choices best suit you. We want our students to leave with the knowledge to solve complex computational problems using the appropriate techniques, models, and abstractions. The skills to communicate effectively using proper terminology and processes for their specific field. We train students to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment by developing support tools and systems.

WHY A DEGREE IN I.T.?

Professionals carrying an I.T. Degree work primarily in a computer-driven career field, constantly on the cutting edge of a growing industry. They combine computer technology with organizational needs and infrastructure, installing, customizing and maintaining applications resulting in a protected and beneficial environment for computer users globally. Our I.T. Certification programs offer a hybrid knowledge and expertise that is essential in making critical decisions and contributions to the I.T. world